In the Fat Biking section, I’ll be taking a look at a range of topics relating to fat biking and bicycles in general, from tackling different types of terrain to finding to stop for a brew and whatever else comes to mind.
- Bags and Racks – a simple system for carrying all your gear.
- Fat Biking FAQ – a few useful questons and answers on fat biking.
- Lighting the Night – yes lights, lots of them, for seeing in the dark.
- Pugsley Begins – how I got into fat biking and the Surly Pugsley.
- Surly Krampug – build specification for my dirt track and off-road bike.
- Surly Pugsley – build specification for my one-and-only fat bike.
- Clothing System – thoughts and ideas for clothing for cycling.
- Tools and Spares – just what do I carry on my bike for emergencies.
- Surly Ogre – build specification for my all-purpose bicycle.
- Aberlady Bay – amazing beach cycle to some forgotten relics.
- Bowbeat Wind Farm – upland cycle in the Moorfoot Hills.
- Gore Glen – excellent riverside route to the village of Temple.
- Musselburgh to Penicuik cycleway – disused railway line route.
- Newbattle Woods – mixed trails for kick scooter and bicycle.
- North Esk Cycle Way – great ride right from the door step.
- Pencaitland Railway Path – 6.5 mile disused colliery rail route.
- The Cast – another named trail that just need to be explored.
Copyright ©2020 Gary Buckham. All rights reserved.